It is big honour and the challenge for every country to organize big dance sport festivals in their country. The year 2017 will be the 5th time in the history of Estonian dance sport, when there will be held the biggest dance sport festival in the history of Estonia – the 5th “Tallinn Trophy 2017” – on the 18th, 19th and 20th of August 2017. The festival will consist from four different, but equally important competitions – from WDSF World Open, WDSF Open, EDSA Open and Estonian Dance Sport Association closed Championships for E- D- and C-class (all held in Standard & Latin).
We expect that there will be approximately 1000 dancers and 2000 other participants during the three days of the festival. The competition place will be opened from 10.00 to 22.30.
It is very good opportunity for everybody to trade in our competition. If you decide to take part in our competition there will be fallowing conditions for traders:
- Trading place can be up to 10 square metres big.
- The look of the trading place must be delivered and must be agreed with the organiser (look must be sent to the organiser in mode of photo of previous experience to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
- One place costs 150 EUR per day, which must be paid in an advance to bank account given below (invoice can be delivered after the payment in place on the 18th of August 2017 – contact to Mr Ivo Kappet).
- Temporary walls/room dividers are the subject of supplementary price.
- Opening ours of the trading place must be 10.00 – 22.30
- Trading place must be ready on Friday, on the 18th of August by the 10.00 (building up can be started at 08.00). On the 20th of August, after the competition, trading place must be put together and taken away by the 08.00 of the 21st of August 2017 (collection can be started after the competition).
- Fulfilled application form must be sent to the organiser to e-mail email@example.com by 15th of August 2017 at the latest (Application form).
- Organiser provides security service during the non-working ours, but will not be responsible for the damages or any shortages of goods.
- All traders can put to the website a demo-video (provided by the trader) and short description of their business.
- The organiser will provide to the traders 2 tickets per day per trader for free.
Beneficiary’s name: TANTSUKOOL LAGUUN MTÜ
Beneficiary’s address: Rännaku pst 10, 10917 Tallinn, Estonia
Beneficiary’s bank account details:
Name of the bank: Nordea Bank Finland Plc Eesti filiaal
Address of the bank: Liivalaia 45, 10145 Tallinn
BIC / SWIFT: NDEAEE2X
IBAN bank account number: EE681700017002777706
Beneficiary’s PayPal account details: